- In Java InfoView, Japanese full-width space can't be input into Input Textbox on SWF file which is exported from Xcelsius 2008
- Character code of Japanese full-width space is 0x30000 for Unicode and 0x8140 for SHIFT-JIS
- In Net. InfoView, the issue doesn't reproduce
- Xcelsius Enterprise 2008
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or 10.0
- Businessobjects Enterprise XI 3.1 SP2 or above
- Jave InfoView
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008
Java, wmode, transparent, full width, inputbox , KBA , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.