You, as a time administrator, may receive BTM task Review Time Data(Transfer) after an employee is transferred to another org unit.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Time Administration work center after transferring an employee.
- Select the Work view.
- Where you may find the open task Review Time Data (Transfer).
The purpose of this BTM task is to make the time administrator (who may be a different person than the personnel administrator) aware that a transfer has happened and the employee's time file may have to be checked whether the current work schedule, time account rules, etc. are still valid after the transfer.
BTM Task: Review Time Data (Transfer)
If the check of the employee's time file is not necessary, or when it has been done and (possibly) the time file has been updated, the time administrator can set the BTM task to the status 'Completed'.
You can follow the below steps to set the BTM task status:
- Go to the Time Administration work center.
- Select the Work view.
- Select the task and the Actions button.
- Select the Completed option from the drop down list.
BTM Task: Overdue Review Time Data (Transfer)
If the above steps were not done and there is a Due Date associated with BTM task Review Time Data (Transfer), then you will receive a second BTM task as an overdue notification. This task is sent to the Home work center, the Work, Inbox view. You can easily identify such overdue tasks by the red exclamation mark (!) in the first column of the list. This due date is defined in the Business Configuration work center.
Follow the above described steps to set the BTM task status to Completed and if you want to avoid notification tasks for overdue BTM tasks Review Time Data (Transfer) (or other BTM task types as well), you can switch them off using the below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the project and the Open Activity List button.
- Select the Fine-Tune arrow.
- Select the Business Task Management for Hire, Employment Changes and Termination activity. A new window opens.
- Select the task Review Time Data (Transfer) in the left side of the window.
- In the right side of the window, select either None or Change Priority to switch off the overdue notifications.
This KBA is relevant for other HCM related tasks such as Payroll, Compensation and so on
Task, hire, rehire, payroll, time data, trnasfer , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Product Enhancement