- The clearing rule has been created in T-code OBIA.
- The clearing rule has been assigned to the account type in T-code OBIB.
- When do clearing, the field value in a open line item is not populated into clearing line item.
- This issue may happen for all clearing transaction codes(example: T-code FB05, T-code F-28, T-code F-53, T-code FB1K, T-code FB1D, tcode FB1S etc.).
- Please be aware that this issue only happens sometimes when doing transportation or upgrade etc., and can't be reproduced every time.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
TFAGS, F110, FBZ1, FBZ2, XREF3, RFAGR000, KONTAB, AUSGLEICH_MIT_BUCHEN , KBA , FI-AR-AR-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , FI-AP-AP-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , FI-GL-GL-A , Posting/Clearing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.