This document will cover the different reasons for the Key Performance Indicators not being shown on the Key Performance Indicators monitor from the Corporate Performance or Managing My Area work center.
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on with a specific user with role as Manager.
- Corporate performance/Managing My Area work center then choose Key Performance Indicators view.
- No Key Performance Indicators is shown on the monitor although the user meets the following conditions:
- The user is assigned as a manager to an org unit.
- The user is a manager.
- Key Performance Indicators have being created.
- Key Performance Indicators status is Active.
- Key Performance Indicators organizational functions are set.
- The user is able to see only the KPI evaluations that have been newly created and where the type is set to Public.
In order to view the desired Key Performance Indicator and its values you must check that the Currently Monitored checkbox of the desired evaluation is ticked.
You can check this as follow:
1. Managing My Area work center then Key Performance Indicators view.
2. Open Evaluation Catalog.
3. From Key Performance Indicator Evaluations list identify the desired KPI.
4. Select Currently Monitored.
In general the Evaluation Type option determines for whom the KPI evaluation is displayed.
- Personal KPI evaluations are only visible to the user who creates them.
- Public evaluation type is visible to all users who have the corresponding access rights.
- A Corporate evaluation is visible to all users who have the Corporate Performance work center assigned to them.
Depending on your access rights, one or more evaluation types is available.
For users assigned to the Business Analytics work center, public is available.
For users assigned to the Managing My Area work center, personal and public are available.
For users assigned to the Corporate Performance work center, public and corporate are available.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To