During creation of a new report using Crystal Reports 2008 SP3 based on "SAP BW Query" Data source, "Failed to logon" error appears.
- Crystal Reports 2008 SP3
- BusinessObjects Integration Kit for SAP Solutions XI 3.1 SP2
Reproducing the Issue
On the client machine:
- Install SAP GUI, Crystal Reports 2008 SP3 and Integration Kit for SAP XI 3.1 SP2
- Launch Crystal Reports 2008.
- Create blank report based on "SAP BW Query".
Service pack versions of Crystal Reports and Integration Kit should be equal.
- Downgrade Crystal Reports to SP2
- Upgrade BusinessObjects Enterprise and BusinessObjects Integration Kit to SP3.
Failed to logon, Integration Kit, Crystal Reports, BW Query, connection error, Crystal Reports 2008, Integration , KBA , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , Problem