- Explanation of quantity calculation when inbound delivery is created
- Several schedule lines with different date viewed in purchasing order / scheduling agreement
- Multiple entries in table EKET
- Different logic to calculate quantity in transaction VL31n and VL34 when inbound delivery is created
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
LEINBF0M, BESTELLPOSITION, RM06EANL, XKOMDLGN_FILL, purchase order, delivery quantity, EKET-EINDT, EKES-MENGE, VL31N, VL34, schedule line, cumulated quantity , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-LA , Inbound Delivery , MM-PUR , Purchasing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.