Candlestick chart always shows mouse over values even if the option is unchecked.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Xcelsius 2008.
- Insert a Candlestick chart component.
- Check the option "Mouse Over Values" under Chart>Properties>Preference>Text.
- Preview and it will show the values while hovering the mouse.
- Now uncheck this option and preview and it will still display at least 1 value on the chart.
N.B: On other charts after unchecking this option nothing is displayed in Preview mode.
- This issue has been identified and tracked under ADAPT01443777
This issue is scheduled to be fixed in a future Service Pack or Fix Pack.
graph hover hoover , KBA , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed