- Behavior when mapping in AD groups
- Behavior when mapping in AD nested groups
- Behavior when mapping in AD users
- Behavior when mapping in AD users that belong to nested groups
- Best Practices with multiple domains and multiple forests
- Best practices regarding domain universal, domain global, domain local, computer local, security groups, and distribution lists
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 4.2 including all SP's and patches
zie LDAP Lightweight Directory Access Protocol , KBA , bpkba , bpkb , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.