- Error when trying to run a package that passes variables to a script logic
- Error: "Error connecting to OLAP: Errors in the OLE DB provider. The data source or location is not valid. Provide a valid server to which to connect."
- Issue occurs with SQL Server 2008 only.
- Business Planning Consolidation 7.0 for Microsoft
- Business Planning Consolidation 7.5 for Microsoft
BPC; MS; 7.5;75;70;7.0; Error connecting to OLAP; Errors in the OLE DB provider; The data source or location is not valid; Provide a valid server to which to connect; SL; script logic; variables , KBA , EPM-BPC-MS-EXC-DM , Data Manager , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.