- URL Button component launches the URL, that is, gets triggered second time, though it has not been pressed or triggered.
- This is seen when the Excel field that is bound to the URL Button component has been updated.
- The expected behaviour is tested to be working fine in Xcelsius 2008 Enterprise RTM (base version).
Xcelsius 2008 Enterprise Service Pack 3
Reproducing the Issue
1. Open the attached Xcelsius file in Xcelsius 2008 SP3.
2. Click Preview and click the Icon component which will trigger the URL component and launch a browser window.
3. Close the opened browser window and then click on next item in the list box component. This will only modify the URL field in Excel which is bound to the URL component.
4. Notice that the above action again launches a browser window.
This issue has been identified and reported in ADAPT01433554.
This issue will be delivered fixed in a future Fix Pack or Service Pack. Please check the release notes of ADAPT01433554.
crystal, cx, ADAPT, 01433554, 1433554 , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem