- SQL error 0
- SQL error 11. Work processes in reconnect status
- Database error 0 at FET
- SQL error 10054 occurred; work process in reconnect
- 10054: WSAECONNRESET: Connection reset by peer
- Automatic Work Process Restart
- -10054: Communication Link Failure
- TCP Provider: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. Communication link failure
- Operating system error 64(error not found)
- The SQL Network Interface library could not register the Service Principal Name (SPN) for the SQL Server service. Error: 0x2098, state: 15. Failure to register an SPN may cause integrated authentication
Valid for all MSSQL Server versions
network connection, packet size, protocols, TCP Chimney offload, NICs, firmware, bios, LAN, VMWARE, 10054, 0, -1. , KBA , BC-DB-MSS , SQL Server in SAP NetWeaver Products , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.