- When using printer specific font, the report prints from the Crystal Reports designer as expected.
- Printing using the retired Report Designer Component (RDC) also produces correct print out.
- Printing from a VS .NET application results in incorrect or garbled print out.
- Using CR12, Tally impact printer 6212, barcode font" "Tally 1/2" Code 128 HRC".
- Similar behavior occurs when using printer command fonts such as those for EPSON POS printer.
- This is a limitation of the .NET Framework.
- The Framework is unable to access a device - including printer fonts.
KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , How To
SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio