- The auditing database stores action time for all the events in GMT time zone
- If a report is created based on the Activity Universe, all the action times are displayed in this timezone
- MSSQL Server 2005 as Auditing Database
- SAP Business Object Enterprise 3.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
- Activity Universe
MSSQL Server, Auditing Universe, Winter/Summer Time, UTC, ADS , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.