"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- When using URL Reporting with viewrpt.cwr to view a Crystal Report the following error message is displayed:
- The text of the error message is as follows:
"Server Application Unavailable.
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.
Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur."
- Checking the event viewer application log found the following error message logged:
"It is not possible to run two different versions of ASP.NET in the same IIS process. Please use the IIS Administration Tool to reconfigure your server to run the application in a separate process."
- Why do these error messages occur and how do you resolve them?
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.x
- Crystal Reports Server 2008 v1
URL Reporting, viewrpt, viewrpt.cwr, .cwr, cwr, Open Document, commands, server application unavailable , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.