- A Web Intelligence Report that uses 2 queries from two OLAP universes produces an error when refreshed.
- The Condition in one or more of the queries uses the option on the prompt using Result from another Query.
- The error displayedis a filter contains a wrong value. You cannot run this query. (Error: WIS 00007).
- Business Objects 3.1 Service Pack 2 Fix Pack 2.7
- SAP BW 7.01 Service Pack 5
- MSAS 2005, 2008
Query, Java Report Panel, OLAP Universe , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.