- Control delivery quantity is taken from committed quantity in STO or by triggering new scheduling during delivery creation.
- Stock transfer order (STO) can be selected by transaction VL10B and VL10G, but cannot be selected by transaction VL10D or VL10F and VL10H.
- STO has entry in delivery due index (table VETVG), but cannot be delivered.
- Run VL10B to deliver STO. Get Infor message VR544 in log (tcode V_SA).
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
TVSHP-KZUBEBE, ATP, scheduling agreement, PO, VR 544 , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-CP , Collective Processing (VL10, VL04) , LE-SHP-DL-STO , Stock-Transfer-Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.