- After an upgrade, the standard access sequences (such as KOFI) do no longer contain custom-own tables in transaction VKOA
- When an SD billing document is released to accounting, the system does not find the expected accounts.
- The account determination analysis does not show the access sequence step where the accounts should be found.
- The same problem can occur in sales document processing, if the sales document is relevant for account determination.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
account determination, standard tables, upgrade, overwriting, re-assignment, upgrade, standard SAP customizing, VKOA , KBA , SD-BF-ACT , Account Determination , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.