- Selecting 'Applications' in the Central Management Console (CMC) shows only one entry
"SAP Businessobjects Business Intelligence Platform Applications" instead of the normal application list. This can happen either -
- After running a patch or SP update or upgrading the server for example from 4.0 to 4.2 SP05 or above
- After installing an add-on for example installing LCM on 3.x or Lumira on 4.x
- Double clicking on "SAP Businessobjects Business Intelligence Platform Applications" shows a blank list.
- You may either see an error like below in CMC itself or this errors is seen in the CMC logs -
The plugin <pluginid> does not exist in the CMS (FWM 02017)
Note : The <pluginid> can be anything like 368, 370, 371 , 377 , 460 etc. Also you may have to resolve the first plugin error first to see if there is any subsequent plugin errors.
- Uninstalling or Repairing either the BI Platform or the Add-on Installer may not resolve the problem.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (4.1 , 4.2)
- Any patch or Add-on like SAP Lumira Add-on for BI Platform 2.x
SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1, add-on for SAP Lumira ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 ; lifecycle management 1.0 for SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise
KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.