- WebIntelligenceProcessingServer restarts regularly
- 'WebIntelligenceProcessingServer was stopped unexpectedly' or "WebIntelligenceProcessingServer is being recylced" error in the Event Viewer with an event ID of 4096
- WebIntelligenceProcessingServer logs for that time end with:
2010/03/26 13:48:33.419|==| | | 8676|10164| |||||||||||||||cemain:Exiting the process on inactivity with code:0
and contain the message:
2010/03/25 20:48:28.285|>>|E| | 1988|6452| |||||||||||||||**ERROR:CCDZMgr:NOT AN ERROR: INFORMATION: server is stopping on inactivity timeout [cecdzmgr.cpp;649]
- This problem was found in a normally functioning single server installation with no other problems being reported other than the error messages appearing in the event viewer and the error happened approximately every day
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Windows Server
webi processing server web intelligence crash recyle recyling recyled , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.