- A schedule run on the consolidation datasource displays wrong rules names for data generated by preconsolidation and consolidation rules.
- OBJECT(_CURENTRY)!RULE!NAME cell formula does not work with consolidation datasource.
- The formula displays the code of the following rule in the set of rules.
Note: A mix-up of descriptions can also happen when using the syntax (OBJECT(_CURENTRY)!J-LDESC) to display manual journal entry long descriptions.
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 10.0
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 10.1
formula, rule, consolidation, FC , KBA , EPM-BFC-REP , Data Entry , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.