- Error message VL633 occurs when reversing a goods issue using transaction VL09.
- In a decentralised warehouse, reversing goods movement is not possible.
- Cancelling a goods movement (receipt or issue) is not possible.
- In a decentralised warehouse management scenario when using transaction VL09, error message VL633 is issued.
- Error message VL633 (Cancellation of goods movement from a decentralised system is not possible) is issued in VL09.
- When using BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC the distribution status of a delivery is set to completed and VL09 cannot be used.
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, VL633, VL09, BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM, decentralised, warehouse, error , KBA , LE-IDW-CEN , Central Processing , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , LE-IDW , Decentralized Warehouse Management System Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.