- Long runtimes occur when using transaction VL06G or VL06O in order to post goods issue (PGI) deliveries
- Poor response times occur when using transaction VL06G or VL06O in order to PGI deliveries
- Performance issues occur with transaction VL06G / VL06O
- Memory Low error or dump for "TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED" occurs with VL06O transaction
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
VL06G, VL06O, performance, PGI, VLKPA, VBPA, RVV05IVB, Partner Index, archiving, VLPMA, TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED, Memory low, , KBA , LE-SHP-GI , Goods Issue , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.