- In the transaction /SAPSLL/CIBD_01, the date field for "Document created on > Inbound delivery" is not pulling the right data to display.
- You specify the creation date for the Inbound delivery (IBD) but the system returns entries that are outside the scope of the date.
- Deliveries and Purchase Orders outside specified date range are displayed in the results screen.
- Enter Declaration prior to Goods Recipt (GR) returns too may entries
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
Customs declaration prior to goods receipt, worklist, before GR, created on, SAPSLL_CIBD_01, /SAPSLL/CIBD_01, S_CRDDL-LOW, /SAPSLL/CIBD_GET_DATA , KBA , SLL-LEG-CUS , Customs Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.