- Is it possible to update, add, or remove the Placeholders defined within the Central Management Server (CMS) repository?
- Current Placeholder values can be seen from within the Central Management Console (CMC) > Servers, by right-clicking a Central Management Server and choosing Placeholders.
- However, from this page there is no option to modify the default values, or to add additional (custom) Placeholders
- An example Placeholder is %DefaultDataDir%, which equals the shared root Data directory used for various report-processing servers.
- SAP BusinessObects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
bip bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 place holder holders , KBA , BI-DEV , Business Intelligence Software Development Kits (SDKs) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.