- How to configure Server Side SNC for Business Objects XI 3.1 using Kerberos / Windows AD, may work in BI 4.0 as well
- Important to note that using kerberos SNC is not fully supported by SAP and not documented for Business Objects. These steps can be used as a best effort support and do not qualify for P1 or development escalations
- Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1 all SP's
- SAP Integration Kit 3.1 All SP's
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 (BI product officially only supports sapcrypto, but kerberos may still work if setup properly)
SU01 , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.