- Error when refreshing a prompted WebIntelligence report in the Mobile application installed on a Blackberry device or emulator.
- Issue only occurs for those reports containing a prompt(s) which use an SAP BEx query as the back end data source. The same report refreshed in Infoview works fine.
- Error returned is: "The MDX query SELECT.............. failed to execute with the error Invalid MDX command with BL"
- WebIntelligence XI 3.1 Servicepack 2, Fixpack 2,
- Mobile ServicePack 2, Fixpack 2
- Mobile application installed on Blackberry device
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
mobi , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-BB , Obsolete: BI Mobile on Blackberry , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.