- Error: "Memory Full"
- Fail to export a report to PDF.
- When exporting a report to PDF format from Crystal Reports, it fails with the error: "Memory Full"
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
Reproducing the Issue
In Crystal Reports, create a report off any data source.
Insert an image on the report.
Refresh and save the report.
Export the report to PDF format.
It fails with the error: "Memory Full"
- The reason the report failed to export to PDF format, is due to the OLE Object, picture, inserted on the report.
- The OLE Object is either corrupted, or the specific OLE program it relies on is not available on other computer, and cause the export to fail.
Remove the picture ( OLE Object ) from the report, and re-insert it.
Remove the picture from the report.
- Save the report.
Insert the picture again using the menu "Insert - Picture"
- Now, it will successfully export the report to PDF format.
CR, xport , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V0 ; Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016