- Trying to use Date object in Web Intelligence query as prompt shows error "An internal error occured while calling 'processDPCommands' API. (Error: ERR_WIS_30270)".
- If the query runs fine, result may show "No data to retrieve".
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Web Intelligence report off SAP datasource
- Use Date object of Characteristic datatype as a query prompt. Choose the query prompt operator as "Between".
- You may get the error at this level. Else if the query runs fine, it gives "No data to retrieve".
- This issue is seen in BusinessObjects XI 3.0. The workflow is fine in BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1.
It is recommended to move to XI 3.1 platform and then to its latest Service Pack or Fix Pack after through testing. Numerous fixes and improvements relating to SAP and non-SAP datasources has been delivered in XI 3.1.
KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem