In the payment allocation, while allocating to G/L-Accounts you get the error message "All items must have same direction, sales or purchase".
The gross value is not changed even after applying tax code.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Payment Management work center.
- Go to the Payment Allocation view.
- Select Payment Allocation ABC (ABC is the payment allocation ID) and click Edit.
- Click the Allocation to G/L-Acccount subtab.
- Enter the G/L-Accounts and fill in the required Tax Codes.
You get the error message "All items must have same direction, sales or purchase"
- Select the Other Allocation tab.
There is a net value of 100.00 CUR (100.00 represents the amount and CUR represents the currency) and tax code DEF (DEF represents the tax code). But the gross value is also 100.00 CUR and no tax is calculated.
You have items in the payment allocation with tax codes for sales tax as well as purchase tax.
This is not allowed.
Due to this error, the tax calculation is not performed.
You cannot have tax codes for sales tax as well as purchase tax for items in one payment allocation.
Zahlungszuordnung; payment allocation; same direction; allocating to G/L-Accounts , KBA , SRD-FIN-COR , Cost & Revenue , How To