- An Xcelsius SWF is developed in a test environment and uses several QaaWS web services to populate data into the charts
- In the test environment, data loads within an average of 2-3 seconds per query connection
- Once the SWF is migrated to a production environment, the SWF takes an additional 7 seconds to load for each query
- The Business Objects configuration between test and production are identical, including the patch level
- The most significant difference is that the production environment has McAfee Virus Scan installed
- Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 2
- Business Objects Enterprise XI Release 2, Service Pack 4
- QaaWS SP4
- McAfee Virus Scan
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform R2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008
QaaWS performance; virus scan; McAfee; SWF refresh , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.