- Page number incorrect.
- Page number displays as 1 on each page.
- Function Page N of M, displays as Page 1 of M for exported report.
- Each page of a report exported to MS Word Editable displays the page number as 1.
- When exporting a report to MS Word Editable from Crystal Reports, it does not export the correct Page Number, or the correct number for the Page N of M.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
Crystal Reports, CR, export, MS Word Editable, page number , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.