- How to cofigure HTTPS with Data Services Management Console
- When conecting to SAP Data Services internal SOAP web service using HTTPS you recieve the following error:
- Failed while calling the '' system to perform the '' action.
- javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure
- com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure
- SAP Data Services 4.2
- Tomcat 7 or later
"Data services" , "management console" , "HTTP over SSL" , "HTTP Secure" , SSL , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.