- Logging into BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.x or BI4.0/BI4.1 takes a long time, sometimes more than 20 sec
- This happens regardless auditing is enabled or not
- Once logged in, no network delays and everything works fine
- This doesn't happen with BusinessObjects Enterprise XI Release 2
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0 (BOE XI 3.0)
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 (All versions up to SP7)
- SAP BI Platform 4.0
- SAP BI Platform 4.1
Dynamic DNS, zone, reverse lookup, named.conf, nsswitch.conf, resolv.conf, dig, nslookup, as112, slow, nbt, netbios over tcp/ip, in-addr.arpa, TE 5050080496 TE5050080496 ADAPT01677669 ADAPT01677670 , KBA , logon , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.