- How to configure trusted authentication for infoview
- How to configure trusted authentication for opendocument
- Providing a username in a URL to logon automatically
- setting up SSO
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.0, 3.1 and future service packs
- Business Objects Edge XI 3.0, 3.1 and future service packs
- Crystal Reports Server V0, V1, and future service packs
zie XIR3 Sign-On silent open doc opendoc query string trusted auth biauth htkba , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.