- Update Xcelsius 2008 from FP1.3 to SP2.
- The label can not cover the table header of the list view.
- User still can make a sequence on one column of the list view.
Xcelsius 2008 with SP2
Reproducing the Issue
- Use one list view and label in the Xcelsius canvas.
- Make the label cover the table header of the list view.
- Let the label always to "bring to the front".
- Preview, user still can make a sequence on the list view.
- But in the Xcelsius 2008 with FP1.3, once the label covers the list view, user can not do that.
It is by design.
- Use the input text instead of label.
- In the appearance of input text's properties, make the transparency from 0% to 100%.
Xcelsius 2008; Label; List view , KBA , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , How To
SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008