- In a Linux or Unix SAP BI environment...
- Report Application Servers (RAS) are in Failed status, cannot be started successfully
- This server is considered failed because it has stopped 5 time(s) in 60 minute(s).
- Other server types are starting successfully
- Core dumps may be generated when attempting to start Report Application Servers
- Newly-created Report Application Servers exhibit the same behavior
- Crystal Reports Processing Servers may be equally impacted
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- all supported Linux / Unix operating systems
xi3.1 CR 2013 redhat red hat suse sun microsystems oracle solaris ibm aix hp-ux hpux hp ux hewlett-packard hewlett packard mw cleanup mainwin mainsoft main win soft fails failure can't don't won't start starting stopped hang hangs hanging initializing , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.