- Custom Table Prefix specified in the Central Management Console(CMC) is ignored.
- Can successully refresh the report in Crystal Reports designer, but it fails in SAP BI LaunchPad.
- Report refresh successfully in the CMC when using the original connection, instead of custom database connection.
- When refreshing a report in SAP BI LaunchPad, or the Central Management Console (CMC), and using a custom connection, the report either refresh using the previous data connection, or fails with the error:
"The viewer could not process an event. Failed to open the connection."
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
CR, Table Prefix , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.