- Open the HTML file exported from Xcelsius file, then the HTML will turn into blank file.
- If the Xcelsius file is exported to a HTML file with Traditional Chinese name, nothing will be stored in the new file.
- SAP BusinessObjescts Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 1
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Xcelsius 2008 with sp1
- Create an xcelsius file and save it.
- Export it to HTML format one with Tchinese name and the other with English name.
- Open the two HTML pages. The one with English name will have what we've designed in Xcelsius, the one in Tchinese name will be a blank HTML page.
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01240568.
Issue had been resolved under Xcelsius 2008 Fix Pack 2.1.
KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed