- The printed dashboard will be cut off.
- The printed dashboard will have a scroll bar.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a dashboard using Xcelsius 2008
- Go to [Document Properties] dialog, and change the canvas size in pixels: for example change it to 506(width) * 600(height) rather than the default values
- Add a simple chart component for testing
- Add a Print Button component, and don't change the default setting for Print Button.
- Preview it in Xcelsius and click Print Button to print it out, you will find the printed dashboard will have a scrollbar and be cut off.
- Xcelsius 2008
"Scale to Fit Page" option was selected for Print Button component, which is used to scale the print version of the visualization to the paper size.
Change the properties specific to the Print Button component, Print Button -> Properties -> Behavior -> Common -> Print Scale, choose Scale to 100% (please enter 100% in text box).
Xcelsius, print, cut off, scroll bar, scale, print button , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , How To