- Cannot change default width size to a decimal number in Layout tab for Detail section
- Cannot specify decimal values for Horizontal and Vertical details
- Error:"Please enter a number" is thrown
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Crystal Report Designer
- Click on View tab> Product Locale> German
- Open Section Expert
- Insert Multiple Detail sections
- Select Details > Check the option for Format with Multiple columns under Comman tab, this will enable the
Try to change the value in Width as well as horizontal and vertical details to a decimal using a dot as decimal separator.
a. Using a comma as decimal separator isn't possible
b. This workflow has also been tested on Crystal Reports XI Release 2 Service Pack 5 and it works as expected.
The issue has been identified as a potential regression and is currently escalated to Product Group under reference number:ADAPT01332404
There is currently no target Fix Pack or Service Pack scheduled for this issue. It is being reviewed by our Product Group.
Layout modification in Details for Section Expert , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed