- In a Unix or Linux environment, on a server located outside the US / or in a US state where Daylight Saving Time is not observed...
- Scheduled instances run one hour earlier than their scheduled time, following the beginning of DST in the US, or
- Scheduled instances run one hour later than their scheduled time, following the end of DST in the US
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- supported Linux / Unix operating systems
- where local DST rules differ from those in the USA
- all content types (Crystal Reports, WebI, program objects, etc.)
solaris AIX HPUX HP-UX crystal reports web intelligence webintelligence webi Europe EET EMEA APJ timezone timezones savings XI 3.1 XI3.1 BI 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 BI4.0 BI4.1 BI4.2 BI4.3 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.