- Opening Server Manager gives you the error:
Your login id (USER) doesn't have SystemAdmin right, Some functionality is disabled.
- When entering Server Manager, only the menu item 'Server Options' under the 'Options' menu is enabled.
- The following are greyed out unser the Options menu:
- Client Options
- Define System User Groups
- Could happen either using a Microsoft AD Domain or Workgroup
- Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC ) for NetWeaver (NW) 7.0
- Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC ) for NetWeaver (NW) 7.5
Server Manager, SystemAdmin rights, functionality disabled, UJA_SVR_DEFAULT,BPC Server Manager error, "Your login id (USER) doesn't have SystemAdmin right, Some functionality is disabled",Define System User Groups , KBA , troubleshooting , EPM-BPC-NW-INS , Installation , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.