- In Business Explorer Analyzer (BEx) Query Designer, users have the option to control a scaling factor for representation of Key Figures.
- This means large numbers can be scaled using a factor of a 1000 (for example) to display the numeric string.
- In Webi, this display property / option is not shown.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- WebIntelligence Rich Client
respected, thousand, reflected, available. , KBA , BI-BIP , Business intelligence platform , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.