When using opendocument to open a webi report with prompt in Crystal Xcelsius 2008 using URL button, the Xcelsius dashboard can not be refreshed automatically and will change to the default status.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a webi report with many prompts.
- In Crystal Xcelsius, using combo box and URL button, which links to this webi report by opendocument.
- Export this Crystal Xcelsius dashboard to BOE server, and open this flash in the infoview.
- Choose parameters in combo box and it will trigger the url button to open the webi report in a new window.
- When the webi report pops up, the Crystal Xcelsius flash will change the chosen parameters to default value. So user has to re-navigate on the CX flash file again to get to the selections they had made prior to clicking the OpenDocument link
- Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1 SP2
- Crystal Xcelsius 2008 SP2
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01282135
This issue is scheduled to be addressed in a future Service Pack.
Crystal Xcelsius; OpenDocument , KBA , BI , Business intelligence solutions , Bug Filed