- How to configure SNC to work within SAP Business Intelligence (BI) for use with SSO configured UNV's
- Users want to view/refresh/modify Web Intelligence (Webi) documents while logged on BI Platform with Windows AD, LDAP, or Enterprise authentication
- Encrypt communication channel between BI Platform and SAP servers
- NOTE: This method of password-less access to documents based on SAP datasources is only available via BusinessObjects Enterprise web application interfaces (BILaunchpad, OpenDocument, CmcApp, etc.). This method is not supported using BusinessObjects Enterprise client tools (Designer, Webi Rich Client, etc.).
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have recently upgraded to later version of 4.2 SP6, SP7 or later then verify the following
- Reconfiguration of SNC follows this KBA
- Any web application servers MUST be running under the same account running the SIA's
- Any web application server must now have SNC libraries setup, along with environment variables
- Any web application servers must have port access to the BW server in the 48xx range
All information and pictures were taking from sample test system and do not represent actual data (any resemblance as such is purely coincidental)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (4.1 / 4.2) All support packs and patches
snc sso seamlessly secure network communication secude single sign on sign-on entitlement system sap authentication import server client credential mapping scheduling schedule webi sapcrypto sapcrypto.dll zie crypto sapgenpse sapgenpse.exe secude bw ecc biauth htkba , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.