- When embedding multiple child dashboards on a parent Xcelsius presentation, some of the child dashboards remain inactive.
- When hovering on the chart for example, no value is displayed.
- Scroll down menus or selectors cannot be accessed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a parent.xlf
- Create 4 child dashboards
- Embed the 4 child dashboards within the parent using the slide show component and entering the URL of
the child xlf (opendoc syntax)
- Change the priority of the child dashboards in the Object Browser (ex. 2-4-1-3)
- Export parent and child dashboards into Enterprise
- Open the parent SWF
-> For example not all child does show any value when hovering the mouse on the report
- Xcelsius 2008
- Business Objects Enterprise XI Release 2
The issue is currently under investigation by Product Group and is schedule to be addressed in service pack 3 of Xcelsius 2008.
Please note that this is subject to change as the investigation is in progress. When the service pack is releaased, please refer to its ReadMe file to check if it includes the mentioned ADAPT
01021227, ADAPT, 1021227 , KBA , BI , Business intelligence solutions , Problem