- For some reporting units, the conversion difference is calculated twice. The other flows are converted correctly.
- Data is loaded in the conversion flow as of the original package level.
- The issue no longer occurs when you rerun the consolidation after rerunning the opening balance consolidation without using a set of rules.
- Message in the consolidation log - Load data tab:
"Note - reporting unit X has several opening balance currencies: Y is selected."
X is the name of the reporting unit and Y is the currency.
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 10.0
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 10.1
SAP Financial Consolidation 10.0 ; SAP Financial Consolidation 10.1 ; SAP Financial Consolidation 7.5
F80, conversion, difference, FC , KBA , EPM-BFC-REP , Data Entry , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.