When using the =DATE() function in excel, the result in Xcelsius preview is off by one year.
Reproducing the Issue
- Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Windows XP Professional
- In Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 2, enter the follow formula in a cell: =DATE(2009,-11,30)
- The result will show 1/30/2008 in Excel.
- Display that cell with the spreadsheet table component
- Click "Preview" and find that the result shows 1/30/2009.
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01268054.
- This occurs when there is a negative value for the "month" parameter that is expected to fall on January.
This is resolved in Fixpack 1 for Xcelsius Service Pack 2 (SP2.1).
incorrect date; date function; Xcelsius SP2 , KBA , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed