When a nested dashboard contains a Child SWF that is linked via the External Slideshow component, all the formulas are stripped down or interpreted incorrectly when the Application Domain is set to "This".
Reproducing the Issue
- Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 2
- Windows XP Professional
- Excel 2003, 2007
- Launch Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 2
- Create the Child SWF with simple logic (sum of two cells) and display the result in a grid component.
- Preview the file. The result appears correct in the grid component.
- Save the file and export to Child.swf
- Launch Xcelsius again, add 2 slideshow components to the canvas.
- In the first slideshow, choose "this" as the application domain and set the URL to: /child.swf
- In the 2nd slideshow, choose "new" as the application domain and set the URL to: /child.swf
- Export the SWF as Parent.swf and save in the same directory as the Child.swf..
- Open the Parent.swf
Use application domain "New" when nesting an Xcelsius SWF file within another Xcelsius SWF file.
External Slideshow; application domain; child swf; nested dashboard; excel functions , KBA , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed