- Excel file containing digits with leading 0's like "000123" when imported in xcelsius 2008 omits leading zeros in swf mode.
- It happens with data coming through a Live Office connection.
- Zeros are displayed correctly in excel and xlf files.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Xcelsius 2008.
- Import a webi report containing numeric digits having leading zeros via live office.
- Insert spreadsheet table and Refresh button component in xcelsius 2008 canvas.
- Allocate the excel cell range (containing leading zeros digits) to spreadsheet table component.
- Allocate the live office connection to the Refresh button component.
- Click Preview.
- Digits will display fine with leading zeros.
- Click on Refresh button.
- Leading zeros are not displayed a numeric digit like "000123" is displayed like "123".
Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 2
Business Objects Live Office 3.1 Service Pack 2.
This issue has been identified as a bug both in live office 3.1 and xcelsius 2008 under ADAPT01086164.
This issue is currently under investigation by Product Group and is scheduled to be addressed in Fix Pack 2.3 for Business Objects Live Office 3.1. Product group has planned to provide a separate fix for Xcelsius 2008.
Please note that this is subject to change as the investigation is in progress. When the Fix Pack is released, please refer to its ReadMe file to check the mentioned ADAPT number.
KBA , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed